the standards by which we strive
Fortune Group International is devoted to executive search and recruitment. This code of ethics has been adopted by Fortune as the standard by which all members of our group have agreed to strive.
- To service client companies and candidates in a professional and ethical manner.
- To exercise professional judgement in screening and referring candidates for identified positions with clients.
- To refuse job listings that violate equal employment laws regarding race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, color, age, religion, national origin or disability.
- To comply with all state and federal laws dealing with employment issues.
- To thoroughly assess all candidates as to their ability to perform the specific job functions, and to refer only those candidates whose credentials appear to be a reasonable match to the client’s job description.
- To divulge all pertinent information, within legal boundaries, to the employer regarding anything that may affect the candidate’s ability to do the job.
- To be an effective and objective liaison between employer and candidate in assisting each party to evaluate the other’s strengths and weaknesses.
- To always keep in mind the candidate’s career needs. He or she deserves an honest, ethical approach concerning career opportunities, including confidential and discreet handling of credentials and privileged information.
- To refer candidates only to bona fide positions that have been discussed with all parties.
- To avoid actions or advice which might jeopardize a candidate’s position with his or her current employer.
We are proud of our history of integrity.